A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer Kick Off ~ 2009













It was actually last weekend that was our first trip to the pool this summer, but I forgot my camera...but not today. Probably better that way because last weekend I didn't bother to bring sand toys since last year they were all about the water spouts and nothing else. Well this year it's a different story, they like both, which is so nice because now that they SIT and play with the sand, so can we and just sit back and enjoy from time to time til one is ready to go to the water park area. I am sure this will be a frequent stop this summer. It was followed by McDonald's lunch and play to make sure they were fed, and good and tired for a nice long nap :). Love me some SUMMER!!

1 comments:

Amy Kelley said...

SO when are Logan & I invited that pool looks like a blast!