A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday, Alex!

May 9, 2007, 11:59 a.m., 8 lbs 1 oz
Sweet Alexander, today

Today we celebrate a birthday for a very special little boy in our lives...our lil' Alexander is 2! I can't believe he is not my baby (well, he will always be my baby), but my toddler boy who goes looking for trouble where ever he can find it, and is usually accompanied by his older brother. We love everything about this sweet boy and look forward to another year and ready to see what Alexander has in store for us as he heads to turning 3.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALEX!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Alex. Hope you have a great day!

And Happy Anniversary! We celbrate ours next month!

Ally said...

2 years old!!! What a cutie!!! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!

Happy birthday Alex!!!!!