A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Why You Should Never Let Your Husband Swing A Club Inside The House

Mark #1

Mark #2

and Mark #3


Yes, I just called my husband out. If you know me, or my husband, or both of us, then you know how much W LOVES golf. He eat, sleeps, and breathes it....he even watches it on tv (you area true die hard fan if you do that, I tried to watch it with him and it puts me to sleep). But after seeing a third mark left behind from swinging a club in the house, I have had enough, and told him one more mark and I get a new house :). Fair enough, right?!? Between the boys and my husband our house gets a good beating from time to time...can you only imagine when the boys get older, ugh!


But with the marks left behind from him practicing and perfecting his swing, he is still one awesome golfer and has a hole-in-one to prove it. Good Luck on your tournament this weekend, W!!!

0 comments: