A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Birthday Video Montage For Alex~2 Years of Life

I have finally got this uploaded on here...not to mention FINALLY done (a little late after his b-day) for Alexander. I have been horrible about doing scrapbooks for the boys and am so far behind, but have really enjoyed doing these video montages...so my solution, thus far, is to do these for the boys bday's every couple of years. Hopefully I can live up to this.

Alexander loved it, and is so cute watching him watch the video and trying to relive the photos by making the same poses. And Brayden loves it as well, keeps asking to watch it over...and over, again.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cute!! I love picture videos. Grace is missing Brayden!!