A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day

The Mommy's~ Our Mommy, my sister, and me

Celebrating

Alex is hungry and cranky

I have to say they make me proud, and I am a very lucky Mommy to have these boys

Silly B

Uncle Funny (what they call my sister's hubby and if you meet him or have then you know why)

Cousins...Sadie is going to be well protected by these boys, when Uncle Funny isn't around

My new stroller...it was a hit


Mother's Day was a very nice day spent with my 3 boys, my mom, and my sister and her family (Wally's mom had to work the entire day but made it up on Monday after school and hung out and had dinner with her). We had a very nice brunch at the club and afterwards running on greens of the golf course was a hit. After coming home and naps were had, we went to go and get me a double jogging stroller (Yay! the boys love it and B will actually sit so I can get my workout on for summer and Wally's big trip at work ;) )and then picked up some dinner. It was a very nice day and followed by a nice family evening walk...couldn't have asked for a better day!




0 comments: