A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Monday, May 4, 2009

A Little Surprise For Me... & Teacher Appreciation Week

My Mother's Day mug



Old-timey baseball pic of Brayden

Brayden's school did this cute Mother's Day gift for the moms, and how adorable is this. I love it!! And so did B-boy, once I signed him out of class and gathering all his stuff, he made me open it right then and there in the hall. My guess is the pic and picture frame is a little something for daddy, which is just as adorable.

I love the gifts, love his school, love the projects, and most of all his teachers. These are 2 sweet women that we (Wally & I) and Brayden were so bless to get this year. I couldn't of asked for 2 better teachers than Ms. Betty & Ms. Tonya, especially as a first time mother leaving his first born son at school for 2 days with people I didn't really know. These are 2 teachers who truly deserve to be appreciated... and not for just a week.

2 teachers who dedserve to be appreciated

0 comments: