A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Congrats To The Bride & Groom

Pre-reception celebration
Sarah, Courtney, and I
My handsome man
TK and Courtney
W & I, cheers!
Sarah & Chris


The bride
Garry & Karrah


K-Roger Pharmacy Girls!!!


We went to my friend, Karrah and her now husband Garry, wedding reception. It was absolutely beautiful from the decor to the bride herself, and the pretty girls I got to be reunited with on this fun occasion. Karrah and I were pharmacy techs back in the day to the best pharmacists/bosses in the world, Courtney and Sarah. It was just the 4 of us when the store first opened, and we clicked and become a close team...I mean, Sarah did introduce me to my hubby and is part of the reason why we now have 2 very special, handsome boys. But as Sarah went off to the VA, I became a stay at home mommy, Karrah went to be an ER nurse, and Courtney stayed at Kroger and Ms. Head Honcho :), and we don't get our daily doses of each other we have managed to stay in contact and get together from time to time like the old days. It is crazy to think the only one in the group when we met that was married was Sarah, and now we are all married and have shared in each one's special day. So, congrats to Karrah and Garry!

0 comments: