A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ladybug Send Off

Brayden's Ladybug class bag


The goodies
a peek inside the scrapbook




So one more day til Brayden's last day of school, and today he brought home this cute bag with a few goodies and a scrapbook of their year as a Ladybug (what their class is called). The bag has each child's hand print on it made to look like little ladybugs, inside his teachers gave a book with a special message, his numbers, colors, & shapes book, a bubble stick (not in the pic), and best of all his scrap book. I got teary just looking through it seeing what I miss when I'm not there. So sweet and so cute, and Brayden is so very proud of all it. I wish I captured him and his excitement when W came home and to show his Daddy everything in the bag and explained each pic. Priceless moments are what it is all about!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I know! Didn't they do great! I'm seriously going to their teachers so much!! They are the best!