A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Something To Try If You Like Sweet Tea


Ok, so I am not a big drinker (the older I get the weaker I get or my tolerance is just shot), so don't take this blog entry the wrong way...I mean, when do I really come on here talking about alcohol, but when I think something is greatness and crazy good...plus a genius idea...I want to share with my fellow bloggers (that is if you haven't already tried this).


We were out Saturday night, and I finally tried Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka...heard about it, just haven't tried it. It truly taste like Chick-fil-a's sweet tea, which I love to piece, and has no Vodka taste what-so-ever...AWESOME!!! But very dangerous!!! Come to find out when getting the clip art to post, they have other tea flavors...YUMMY...(calming down) I mean, yay, if we are going out and happen to have an adult beverage it is good to know;) (I think I am sounding a bit too excited like I will be having a glass or 2 every night). But I do love iced tea and different flavors, especially with it being summer. I always have a pitcher made these days, and right now the flavor is peach, and when I go to make another pitcher it will be blueberry.
Let me know how you like it...

2 comments:

Ally said...

You lush! :)

So, now I know what is really in your pitcher of tea!! Actually it sounds really good! I'll have to try it!

winnie said...

Yes it's yummy! I had some last night at a friend's bday party and we had it on the rocks & I could taste the vodka. But it does trick you cuz it doesn't smell like vodka, it reminds me of the Red Diamond Sweet Tea from WalMart.