A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Friday, June 19, 2009

Handy Manny & The Monster

He really was proud of himself to have the job to fix the faucet

And he really does think he is a mean vicious monster...but his cutness just spoils it


Our bathtub faucet was dripping water one day because of a little two year old who sometimes plays with the knobs and doesn't turn them all the way off. Well, Brayden say this and went into Handy Manny role and took immediate action....tools and all. While I had Handy Manny fixing my bathtub, we had an unexpected visit from a monster with really, really strange teeth...but it's roar was vicious :). Yes, my days with the boys always keeps me on my toes as the imaginations grow wilder by the day...you never know what to expect or who you are going to get.

0 comments: