A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Sunday, January 27, 2008

All Grown Up



Our routine with Brayden after Alexander goes to sleep is to crawl into Mommy & Daddy's bed (usually it is Wally and I with Brayden in the middle) and get under to covers and we all watch the last of Miss Spider and Little Bear, and then he is off to bed. Tonight, it was just Brayden and I (Daddy is working extra hard, so that means long hours both week day and weekend) and on this evening he took off my glasses and put them on and asked to have his picture taken....I jump at this moment because he will actually sit still for me to take his pic. It was cracking me up to see him with the glasses on, he looked like a little school boy and not my bouncing-off-the-walls toddler. Too cute, B!

0 comments: