A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

SMILE! We've got teeth!



Alexander is finally getting his teeth. Last week I noticed left tooth starting to come in one morning when I checked, and the next day his left tooth was out a little more and hi right one starting to come in. So long to the gummy smile...it really is kinda of sad b/c it truly marks that my baby is growing up and not so baby anymore, but I am excited to see what kind of toddler he will be.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Very exciting. We are on our way there also, well Trevor is. He is getting 6 across the top, yes, 6! 2 are more in than the others. And then one in on the bottom. Andrew how ever decided that he isn't going to do the whole getting teeth thing, I think!