A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Play Date With Ally & Abby

Brayden and Abby at play

Abby, Ally, & Brayden
Brayden giving out hugs

On Friday, Ally and Abby came over to hangout w/ me and the boy for a few hours so Ally and I could catch up and Brayden, Alexander, and Abby could play. As always we had a great time with them, and look forward to the next time we can get together. Plus, Brayden has been talking about Abby non-stop since the last time they were here...come to find out when they were here he had really been asking for Ally, just got the names confused, but was constantly in Ally's lap or wanting a hug from her. Here I thought he had a girlfriend. Brayden has been funny lately, if I have a friend over or if we are somewhere with adults to want to be held by other women in the room.

Case in point, at Max's birthday party this weekend, he had a crying fit because he wanted to be held by Aubrey, but we told him "No", I know, we are mean parents, but she has a little girl of her own, and she is pregnant, so that's the last thing she need is to hold a toddler. He finally calmed down when he was able to sit next to her. I can't complain too much when he does this, this is what makes him my snuggle love bug....when I think I am going to go crazy with him bouncing off the walls, he will come a give one of us a hug w/o us asking. Lately, when Alexander has gone to sleep for the night Wally, Brayden, and I all snuggle in the bed with Brayden in the middle and watch Little Bear. One of my favorite parts of the day, it will become my absolute favorite when Alexander gets older.

See you soon Ally & Abby, Greg hopefully we will see you soon, maybe we should do an evening get together soon.

0 comments: