A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

10....3-2-1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wally & I at the beginning of the night
Jobie & Danielle
Dave, Dave, & Wally
Jobie, Miki, and I
Happy New Year!
Wally & I-2008
Jobie celebrating 2008 :)


A part of me was sad to leave the boys and not be with them on New Year's, even though they would be asleep at midnight, but I was also looking forward to a nice and fun evening with Wally. To ring in the New Year, we dined with a nice four course dinner, danced away to Emerald City, and celebrated with great friends at the Gaylord Texan Hotel. It has been 2 years since Wally and I have gone out for New Year's, so this year we decided to go all out, especially since last year we were preggers at this time.


The next morning Wally and I left the hotel early so we could take advantage of having breakfast together. So we stopped at La Madeline for a nice breakfast and then headed home. Once we got home, Brayden stopped playing with his toys and yelled "Mommy, Daddy" and came running with arms wide open to greet us with big hugs, and Alexander sitting on Anna's lap (that's what the boys call Wally's mother, means grandmother in Arabic) also greeted us with a big grin and squeals of happiness.

0 comments: