A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Who's The Baby?!


On this Saturday morning we had just bought Alexander a walker, thinking he may enjoy this, especially when I am cooking in the kitchen....hmmmm. So I was feeding the baby boy his lunch before it was time for Brayden to sit down and eat, and next thing I know I hear the walker coming out of the bedroom. Being that Brayden is running around the house and there is a new toy in the house, it is not odd that Brayden would be playing with it, but when I turned around and saw my 2 year old in the walker walking around I was a little surprised. What is even just as funny is when Alexander is in it, but the poor boy can't even walk around when Brayden is around b/c Brayden is pushing him. This thought came to Wally and I before we bought it and that we would have to watch out for this, but surprisingly Brayden is very gentle pushing Alex around, and they both are laughing.

0 comments: