A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Watch out, Alexander is on the move....Almost!

"Ok, here we go"!
"Ohhhh, lift up!"
"Oh my gosh, I'm up, I'm up....I'm moving....backward!"
"Whew, this boy needs a nap now."


So today, out of the blue, Alexander working on getting on up on his knees and scooting backward very well. We found him by the toy baskets one moment then under the table the next, and then by the fireplace scooting close to the tile. As some of you know this is HUGE for Alexander, as he, up to last week, hated being on his belly. Well that was the old "A", the new "A" love the belly, in fact he will quickly go to the belly when he is seated up. Maybe hanging around his May buddies the past couple of weeks paid off (can't have the Abby and Mariam taking off), and is quickly catching up to almost being ready to crawl. That will bring on a new excitment and joy in this house. Awwwww, how my baby is quickly growing....I can't believe it!

0 comments: