A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Thursday, December 20, 2007

During the days...while we wait for Christmas





Less than a week away 'til the BIG day! Brayden eyes the tree everyday w/ all the gifts underneath, and for the most part he leaves them alone. Only one time I found him opening up a gift, the rest of the time he will just pick it up and come and give it to Wally or me. I am really impressed with how well he has done, especially with all the temptations.

Alexander just loves wearing the Santa hat, doesn't really have much interest in the tree, all he is into is his big brother and what he is doing. Every time Brayden comes to give him a hug or kiss, he gets the biggest smile and kicks his feet. I could wrap Brayden up for him and that would be his favorite gift.

I am already getting excited and can't wait for everyone to open their gift. Although, the stupid delivery guy, ruined Wally's "big gift" by either delivering it really late or super early w/o knocking on the door. When he left the next morning for work he saw his gift. Oh-well! It was really heavy and big, and I had no idea where I was going to hide it. So he got it early and loves it (it is a putting green, and if you know my hubby, I'm sure you already guessed it had something to do w/ golf), he and B go upstairs w/ B's clubs in tow and practice.

I am trying to figure out my gift from Wally....this year he may actually have me stumped. He is normally very excited and wants me to open it early, but this year he has either worked on his patience or he is not that excited. Either way I know I will love it b/c he took the time to "go outside the box" and not get me something that I told him I wanted, which makes it more fun to open and be surprised, and see how well he really know me.

To everyone who reads this, if I don't blog before the big day, I wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

0 comments: