A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Monday, December 17, 2007

Hopefully this will put a smile on your face

So I have been slacking on the blog, according to my hubby ( this is his break from work while he eats ate his desk), he doesn't understand it's a WEEK til Christmas :) and I am trying to wrap everything up both in gift shopping and wrapping, and food planning both eve and day. Today, I got very overwhelmed with my grocery list, it calls for a grocery trip w/o the boys b/c mama needs all the space in that cart. So to get my mind on other things, I cleaned out the fridge (I will need the room) and cleaned it. Then I decide it was time to go through my clothes and reorgannize it...random, but it needed it. I was on a roll, it reminded me of being at the end of my pregnancy w/ Alexander, and I was constantly cleaning.
So I have been bad about picture taking the past week and a half. So, I will post some funny pics that make me laugh every time I look at them. Oh, my boys, what will they do next?!





1 comments:

The Spaulding Family said...

Okay, I am cracking up at those pics, especially the first two. My nephews are adorable & hilarious. Love to you all!