A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve





What a great day, evening, and night. My eve started early I guess due to the excitement, joy, and magic that it brings...so I was up at 4 am, plus I had a lot to do to prepare while the boys are asleep. Wally and I spent some time just hanging out and talking while the boys nap, which was very nice to do, lately he has been busy at work equaling later nights, so when he get home we are spending family time and then off to bed w/ everyone. Then the festivities began at 3:30ish with my mom, my sis, Ron, and Sadie spending the evening with us. The food was yummy, the sweets (boy, there were lots) unbelievable, and the company was the topper. Laughs, gifts, children running around, and lots of love filled the house with warm Christmas cheer gearing up for the jolly old man's arrival. Thanks for a great evening you all!

0 comments: