A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Day Full Of Love



On Saturday morning, we were all in the living room watching our morning cartoons...Brayden and Wally on the couch and Alexander and I sitting by the blue elephant chair (actually I was using the chair to lean against). Well, Brayden wanted to be apart of Alexander and I and the blue elephant, so he pushed me forward to sit on the chair and pulled me back to lean against him. What happened after that had Wally and I laughing, he turned to Daddy and asked him "Take picture!", Wally was comfortable on the couch and didn't want to get up to get the camera and said "No", so Brayden said again "Picture!" short pause followed by "Peaseeee!" . Well enough said, Wally got up to take our picture and a very cute one I may add. Thanks to Brayden for calling out a kodak moment and Daddy for taking the pic that pleased our toddler.


Later on that morning, my mom or Grammy as B calls her, came over (as she does every Saturday morning) to spend time with us and the boys. Brayden loves his time with her, and when it comes time for her leaving or him going down for a nap, he is kicking and screaming not wanting to leave her side. This Saturday was very cute as he was very interested in her jewelry and even got to put them on...he was very happy.

0 comments: