A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday To My Mom!



Happy Birthday to a very special mom, mother-in-law, and Grammy in our lives....my mom. Thirty-five years ago :) today, this world was blessed when my mom enter this world, and my sister and I became the luckiest girls to be given a mom as extraordinary as she is.

She is such a huge part of my life and always has been. She is always there when I need her from questions, to advice, or just for a hug and being my mommy....and yes, still to this day I need a mommy, not a mom or mother, but a mommy. No matter what it is or what it has been in the past, she is there by my side and as my rock. I would be very lucky to half the mother that she has been for me....and for that I say thank and I love you so, so much.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM / GRAMMY!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Niki, Wally, Brayden & Alexander,

Thank you so much for the Birthday blog. I love it and love all of you so much.

Love,

Mama