A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sweet Dreams, Little One




I have to say a special THANK YOU to Narci for this perfect and adorable nap mat...it's a hit with Mommy and Brayden. This is one of the supplies we need for his MDO, and I have been on a search for a reasonable but yet still had all the features (pillow and blanket attached) I wanted nap mat...plus a really cute print didn't hurt either. So when I saw the monkey fabric I was interested (Brayden has been our little monkey from the beginning and love his monkey stuffed animal, so if it has a monkey we love it), and when I saw the price I was sold. He is the little man himself trying it out, and being the cute little model he is.

1 comments:

The Spaulding Family said...

Sooo cute! Narci did a great job. Can't wait to see Sadie's...especially now. What a big boy! Bittersweet, huh? Love & Hugs, Big Sis/Yaya