A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Golf Pro

Yea, me! Gotta LOVE Photoshop and my handsome husband for giving me great tools to create a magazine cover;)
Wally at Pebble Beach
YEA!
Hole in One...just kidding! But he as done it before.
Not a bad vacation



So my hubby went to California for a few days...OK, 5 to be exact, but who's counting, right?! He went for a little get away of relaxation and golf. I wasn't there, so I can't give an exact recap, but I do know he enjoyed his time (but missed us a bunch), the cooler temps, the golfing, and the scenery. He played Pebble Beach (which he loves), Poppy Hill, and Spy Glass. Everyday that we talked after golf he was content with how he played (which is huge since he doesn't play these on a regular basis) getting scores in the lower to mid 80's. Go, Wally, Go! Whoo-hoo, PGA tour, here we come :)!! (Thought, you would like that one, Walls)

0 comments: