A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Our Love For Chocolate!

Brayden telling me "No open oven...hot, Mommy"
Watching the brownies bake...who knew the fun in that

Friday evening Wally got a craving for something sweet... what better than brownies?! They are sweet and of course chocolate (if you know my hubby then you know the importance to only stock up on chocolate...I will tell a story in a minute to explain his love...or addiction for it). So, as they were baking in the oven, I slipped and said "brownies" out loud (for those who's first kiddo isn't 2 years old and above yet, spelling words is crucial these days to avoid crying and the "I want's"). After a brief moment of crying I took Brayden to the oven and turned on the light, he was satisfied with watching them bake...he even got a kick out of it. And little Alex is never to far behind Brayden, where "B" goes "A" is sure to follow.

Ok so the story I promised about Wally's LOVE of chocolate. Most people who go to Marble Slab, order a flavor of ice cream and one, maybe two toppings to mix in w/ it. Not my husband, he loves his chocolate so much, he orders everything w/ chocolate in it. This is what he orders: double chocolate ice cream with...watch out here we go... Kit-Kat, Oreo, M&M's, Reece's, walnuts, and possibly, if I remember correctly, Snickers. Definitely not a low fat treat any way around it. I keep saying it should be named after him and put on there menu, because it is actually very, very good.

0 comments: