A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Friday, May 2, 2008

During The Party

Trying to snaek a bite before the guest arrive
Alex and Grammy
Sadie fitting in with the turtle theme quiet well
Along with Ya-ya's (my sister) turtle sandals :)
Yasmeen, Anna (what they call Wally's mom), A-boy, and Noora
Nehal and Mariam (she is already walking at 11 months and fast)
Grammy and Anna...love you guys
Cute couple! Minosh and Ihab
Rayne, Sadie, and Brayden
Ally and Abby...cute girls!
Little miss Noora
Some of the birthday party crew
"Wally get your grubby hand away from my cake!"
My little boy (YIKES, next it will be his b-day...and 3!

Alex w/ of course his turtle shirtHe's so cute!"Giddy up, B!"Sadie's turn
SMILE!
My turn!!

My gift-opener helpersOpen, open, open!

Hard to get all the kiddos together for a good pic, but they are all there Here's Alexander's very own birthday cake
Family picAnd again

Happy birthday, baby boy!!!!


During the festivities....I can't believe he is one and we are all here celebrating...where did the year go?!

0 comments: