A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

The night we got engaged at the Mapel Manor Hotel w/ The Old Warsaw catered in
Our wedding day May 7, 2005 at my sister's house
Cutting into our cake....it was so cute and yummy
Us now....3 years later :)

Today Wally and I have been married for 3 years. Wow, I can't believe that time has flown by, and we have a lot to show for just 3 short years (2 very cute and handsome boys), but as my husband say at times it seems like it has been longer with everything we have done in the short amount of time. Through it all I would have never done one thing differently, and couldn't have asked for a better husband to go through it all with...even when he is teasing me too hard and his jokes I don't find too funny either :). We are very lucky and blessed to have the life, family, and home that we do. If it wasn't for Wally's drive and hard work he does and puts in I would not have been granted to have the best job in the world...to stay home with my boys. Thank you Wally for all that you do for me and our family...3 years down and the rest of our lives to go :). I LOVE YOU!!!


Also, today is a special day for Wally's little brother....HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IHAB! Hope you have a wonderful day on your special day!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,

Happy Annv.!!!!!!!..... I wish you both all the Happiness the World has to offer!

Much love,
Ron

The Spaulding Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Golly, I can't believe I forgot to wish you HAPPY 3 years when we spoke, oh, FOUR times today. I guess I was so occupied with the babies being under the weather. I love you both and wish you a HAPPY DAY! Here's to many more blessed & happy years! Love, Sister