A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cute Story!

Just thought I would share this because it makes me chuckle every time I think about it. So, Brayden has been awesome on his potty training skills (we had a set back and can only blame myself, we had started potty training back in February and he was champ and picked it up right away, pee-pee that is, but with us going to Miami I dropped the ball) We got back into it once being motivated again, and we have been going strong. So this morning when watching Sadie, Brayden ran to the bathroom to do his thing as when we were playing with Play-doh, next thing I know Brayden walks out with his potty insert from his little potty and is yelling with excitement with what he has to show Sadie "Sadie, Sadie, look..Brayden pee-pee"...and yes it was full of pee (he normally dumps and flushes it for me, too sweet). Sadie didn't know what to think of Brayden or his pee. Boys will be boys!

0 comments: