A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Monday, June 9, 2008

Alexander's Crazy Sleep Positions

"Where's Alex?!"
There he is
Good morning, Sunshine !

Let me start off by saying to all the regular readers of our blog sorry for slacking, but as I've been slacking on the blogging I have been the same with picture taking (I know, bad mom).

Lately I have been walking in to Alexander's room to him still passed out and in some quiet funny sleeping positions to which I started bring the camera in with me catch them. He is a very good and sound sleeper...I can only imagine what he will be like as a teenager trying to get him up for school... but he kinda has to with his room right next door to B-boy, and that boy does not sleep just seems to play...loudly.

0 comments: