A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

We Can't Forget The Chocolate Cake






If you know my hubby, then you know his love of CHOCOLATE and my chocolate cake. So along with a yummy steak dinner w/ his favorite fixins, their was ofcourse cake to celebrate Wally's special day. As you can see in the pic, I decided to portion control and only make half a cake, for the only reason that Thanksgiving is this week along with my b-day as well, so their will be plenty more cake in the coming days...plus it prevents a midnight craving on my part and finishing off the cake...have to remember I'm not pregnant anymore :). So, Brayden helped Daddy blow out the candle, and had a hard time taking his eyes off the cake for a pic. Even though Wally worked a long day, we had a great evening celebrating with the old man ;)... Love you, honey!

0 comments: