A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's That Time Of Year (Almost)....




I love this time of year...first Thanksgiving (yummy) and then Christmas...love it! This is truly my favorite season. I love the smells, sights (especially Christmas time), the hustle and bustle, the time spent with family, I LOVE IT ALL. As of last year, we have started to decorate the house with Christmas in the beginning of Novemeber...with our b-days, Thanksgiving, and all the activities this season brings, it is over before we know it, and I want as much time as possible to enjoy it. Every year gets better and better as the boys get older and the "magic of Santa" is back. This year is going to be fun w/ Brayden, as every year he understands a little bit more than the last. I have even done some Christmas shopping, so maybe I will be completely done real soon if I keep going the way I am...YEA! Hope you enjoy the pics to get you in the mood, I couldn't get Brayden to sit down for a pic that wasn't blurry, so I am leaving it up to my little "A".

0 comments: