A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Monday, November 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WALLY!!!


29 year ago today, my hubby was born into this world. So on his special day, the boys and I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY and THANK YOU for everything you do and have given us. I am proud to call you my husband, my best friend, and father of my 2 boys. The boys are so lucky to have you as their Daddy and love you so much. Every evening, when Brayden hears the hum of the garage door opening, he looks at me and whispers "Daddy" and listens and waits to hear the door open. Once that door opens, here come to welcome-home-daddy-parade....screams of "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy..." as Brayden runs around the house and then runs to Daddy for his hug. WE LOVE YOU WALLY/DADDY & HAPPY BIRTHDAY, XOXO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Wally! Niki the site looks AWESOME! You're so creative!
Erica Tate (next door)

The Spaulding Family said...

HAPPIEST BDAY WALLIS! We hope you had a very special bday...knowing my sis, I am sure she helped make it a perfect birthday. Thank you for being YOU. Can't wait to see you guys on "Turkey DAY"...Love, Rayne, Ron and Sadie