A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!













Wow! What a Thanksgiving day....wait, no, what a YUMMY Thanksgiving day!! I started the day bright and early, 4:45 a.m., so I could shower and be ready before the boys got up, so one less thing I am running around trying to do in case of any hiccups that occur while getting the boys ready, last minute food preps, packing for the day, and making sure I have not forgotten anything. That was the plan at least, but Alexander was excited about his 1st Thanksgiving so he was up at 6 a.m. compared to his normal 7:30.
We started the all day Thanksgiving feast with my family at my sister's house at 10:30 a.m. for turkey lunch. Not only was the table beautiful, but the turkey was awesome and the sides were out of this world, not to mention great company, laughs, and full bellies. And ofcourse a chocolate cake to celebrate our b-days.
At around 4 o' clock we were off to Wally's family for turkey dinner. There, we had not 1 but 2 turkeies, a bunch of yummy sides, and along with apple and pumpkin pies plus more chocolate to celebrate our b-days.
Not only was it a great day with both families with a Thanksgiving feast to leave of full for a week, but a wonderful birthday celebration from both families...so THANK YOU to everyone for making it a wonderful birthday....and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :)!

2007 Things I Am Thankful For....
*a healthy baby boy who blessed us in May
*my Brayden boy who keeps me on my feet and going with lots of laughs inbetween
*my wonderful husband/best friend for everything he does for our family
*our extended family....what would we do w/o all of you...we are so happy and blessed that you all are in all of our lives and the smiles you put on theoys faces
*friends, friends, and more friends...and the new ones we met in 2007

0 comments: