A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Friday, February 26, 2010

We Made It Through the Night


We actually made it through 2 nights with Alex staying put and sleeping in his big boy bed just fine.  First night, about 5 minutes into it, he started crying wanting the bars back, but after I calmed him down and made it a "big" deal with how "cool" his bed is and now when he wakes up he can get out of bed now on his own (hoping he doen't take advantage of that) when the SUN comes UP....he crawled back under his covers and was out.  Night 2 had no tears but kept saying he wanted a hug and kiss, so after 5 of those he was tucked in for the night.  YAY!!

3 comments:

The Spaulding Family said...

Yayy! It makes me shed a little tear though. I am so proud of my not-so-little nephew. And so happy for you and Walls--smooth transition. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Good job Alex!!! --Courtney <3

Lisa said...

Yay! How old is he exactly? I have no clue when I'll move Emma since I don't need the crib (which is why Grace got moved to a big girl bed at 22 months.) Just curious! Glad its going so well. I'm thinking maybe this summer... or fall?