A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Brayden's Valentine's Mailbox

The "concentration" tongue is out

working away

stickers are done

added the final touch... the ribbon, so the lid will stay closed

Brayden was so cute when I brought out the supplies to make his Vday box...grinning from ear to ear, you would have thought it was Christmas all over, again. His class is having a Valentine's party next week, and he is to decorate a box of some sorts to put all his lil' valentine's from his friends at school.  When I was out yesterday, I came up with a cute idea for a "boy" Valentine's box since this day is very girlie with the reds and pinks and hearts....and thank goodness for the dollar section at Target I pulled it off.  So, last night we started to cut and glue the Monster Inc. pages from the book I picked up at Super T, onto an empty cereal box.  He did most of it before bed, and I finished it up and put Mod-Podge on it so it could dry over night and he could decorate in the morning....I thought ahead, knowing it woul be his first request when he got up.  So he went sticker happy this morning....I think the final result is precious...Alex even thinks so, he now want a Moster Inc. Vday box.  Good thing I bought 2 books ;)!!

0 comments: