A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

BIG Changes...



For our baby, I mean our lil' boy, Alex....I knew this day was coming, but I think all 3 of us (Daddy, Alex, and myself) have been stalling.  Since he is our last it's a little harder to let go of the baby and the things that surround that title.  So, today was the day I took the side down on his crib to transform it to his toddler bed...and since I was at it, I switched out the high chair (we were already using it as a booster anyways) for a real booster like brother (I keep B in one to limit the amount of dirty hands on my fabric...smart, I tell ya and less cleaning).  So that is it with an actual crib and high chair *sniff sniff*!!!  As I was taking the front off the crib, not like that wasn't hard enough, when I moved his bed to make sure all the screws were tighten, there laid one of his old paci's.  I swear I got rid of them all, but I guess this one decided to hide in the bed skirt to slap me in the face on this very day.  The water works started, but I sucked it up when it was time to show him his new bed.  He was soooo happy!!  Good thing b/c a few months ago when we were talking about "big boy" beds he got mad and started crying and took me to his room and said "NO!! This is MY bed....Alex's bed!!"....the exact reason we took the front off instead of buying a bunk bed for him right now.  He is not one to jump on in to new things like Brayden was/is...he is all about the baby steps...and the same goes for me when it comes to letting go of the BABY.




1 comments:

Lisa said...

Time for another baby!! Really I think I get the question multiple times a week ... "When are you going to try for a boy?" Really though 3 sounds crazy. We are still on the fence. They look so cute in his new bed :)