A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Saturday, February 27, 2010

SUN...Enough Said

First shot, and 2 willing participants

Couldn't get a pic w/ all 3 smiling and looking at me to save my life....grrr

My subects are starting to loose interest....down to just 2, again

Great....lost all 3...but I'm still taking the pic :)

Finally made it to Starbucks

A detour on our way home...the boys wanted to a fish so bad, but it wasn't happening this morning

Since my "subjects" abandoned me, I took a pic of my future house *wink, wink, Wally :)*  This house is just amazingly HUGE and ornate and beautiful...and that is just the outside backyard and back...I would love to be a fly on the wall in this house :).  A little over 10,000 sq ft and 3 stories...what do you do with all that space??

This morning we were all up pretty early and since it was a beautiful, sunny morning (a bit chilly but not enough to let the sun go to waste) we went for a walk...and since Starbuck is in a nice walking distance (not too long, and not too short), we treated the boys to 1 chocolate milk and 1 vanilla milk.  It is such a pretty walk in through out the neighborhood, that gave some good photo opportunities this morning...so I thought, but all 3 boys were not so obliging to my requests. Oh well, whats a photo-taking mom to do?!?!!

0 comments: