A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Valentine's Day

Brayden working on decorating Daddy's card


Alex, too, although that is a look of "I am coloring on everything but the paper"


The finished product, Brayden's is the pink hands & Alexander is the white, and their pages that they colored are behind it with a their picture I took of them.


Brayden decorating cookies


Brayden's cookies he decorated...The BEST Valentine cookies I ever had
Mr. B proud of his work

This is where Alex was while we were decorating cookies, upstairs in the playroom. Truly no interest!





We had a great day spent with each other, doing crafts, playing, and baking cookies. Well Brayden and I baked cookies, Alex had no interest in it except for coming by to give a little taste test (just like his Daddy). The boys and I made Valentine's cards for Daddy while he was playing in a golf tournament in the morning, his first one since his knee surgery. He came in second place in his group, which I think is AWESOME!!! Yea, Daddy!! Yesterday evening was a change in plans, Wally and I were going to go out to dinner to celebrate, but our babysitter/my mom got sick, so we ordered food in and had a nice evening with the boys. It was probably better that way since we were asleep by 9:30, oh dear, we are old :). It was a busy day for Walls, and I had gone out with my friend/neighbor the night before, so it was to bed late and early to get up.


Hope every had a great V-day! Xoxo from the Elibiary's

0 comments: