A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Brayden-isms

So a few nights ago, we were all in the living room hanging out, Wally was doing his knee exercises, Alex and I watching Diego, and Brayden was running around like a monkey. Finally, Wally, who was getting the brunt of Brayden's wildness, having to sit on the floor in the middle of the living room, in the way of the monkey, said "Brayden are you bored?"
Brayden: "Yes!"
Daddy: "Do you even know what bored means?"
Brayden (without skipping a beat): "Yes, it's being married."

OMG, Wally and I were laughing so hard!!! But now the question is, and since I'm asking it right now, you know it wasn't me, who is feeding Brayden this mixed idea of what marriage is?! No, really, we both were shocked and laughing about it, but our eyebrows went up at each other, thinking the other was to blame.

All I can say is, what a fun age :)!!

1 comments:

winnie said...

OMG! That's hilarious! I can't wait for random things to come out of Sara's mouth!