A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

4th Folder, 4th Picture....Brothers, Then & Now


Then...May 18, 2007
Now...February 23, 2009



I was tagged by my sister to display my 4th photo from my fourth folder on my computer. So here it is, Brayden and Alexander on the couch together, one of the first "brother" pics I took of them. Brayden is not quiet 2 yet (21 months to be exact) and Alexander just weeks old. Here's a bonus, I just remembered Brayden calling out to me just a couple of days ago to take a pic, I grabbed my camera and found the boys together on the couch... so here is a THEN and NOW for my 4 pic, 4th folder. Wow, how they have grown up quickly, and my did B have some long hair back then :).
I tag Ally, Winnie, Misty, and Amy to do the same...can't wait to see your pics :)!!!

1 comments:

winnie said...

They're so cute together!