A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Outdoor Fun!




Saturday with the weather so cold and dreary, we were all a little stir crazy. So come Sunday morning when the sun started to peek out of the clouds the boys were trying (along with my help) to bundle up quickly to burn off that stored up energy. It is usually funny to them to fight me in getting dressed, but since going outside was dangling in front of them, they were ready and willing to help. For Alex that means to offer up his hands and to stand or sit still, and for Brayden it's he actually dresses himself and not say "I can't". Here they are on the swings, which they LOVE and can do for hours, I on the other hand am the one doing all the work by pushing and being ordered "Higher, higher!" by both boys, so the swings get old real fast :). Outside is where we spent the whole day minus lunch and naps until the sun was going down and time to eat dinner, I did this b/c I knew come Monday we would be stuck indoors.

0 comments: