A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Grey's Is BACK :) !!!!!!!


I am so excited for tonight season premiere of Grey's Anatomy....this is my favorite show and has been since the very beginning. So you know where I will be at 8 pm tonight...good thing too since I am starting to feel under the weather, now I have an excuse to lay on the couch for 2 hours. Hopefully tomorrow both Alex and I will feel like healthy people again...wishful thinking, on my part, since my 3 year old won't take pity on us and just relax for a day with us.

1 comments:

The Spaulding Family said...

Even though the season opener started off a little slow, I am SOOO glad to see all the faces of Seattle Grace again...it's been way too long, huh?!? Can't wait to see what happens with Meredith and Derek THIS season...any guesses?!?