A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fun Friday!!

I didn't have my camera, but found a pic of the park
Peek-a-Boo!
On top of the world
Here comes Brayden!
Say cheese!


On Friday, the boys and I met up with a mother and daughter from Brayden's school. When met them at this cute little park close to our house that I never knew about (thank you), and the boys loved. It had little planes to bounce and sway on, a splash area, and from time to time (since by a little airport) small little planes would fly above us, which gave for some more entertainment.

The boys had a long day, that afternoon Wally came home early and he took the boys and I to Gloria's for dinner (yummy), and then we were off to Stonebriar, to let the boys run around and play...some more. That night, I think the boys were ready for bed :).

0 comments: