A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys!




Especially Brayden as he continues to grow more and more into a little boy. Here within the past couple of months I keep hearing the comment that he is all boy from others from some of the things he says and does. So yesterday, the boys and I were hanging out playing with a toy soccer ball and football having the time of their life. In between playing with me they would chase each other round the living room (Alex chases by crawling, but you should see how fast he can go), and wrestle and tickle each other. Every now and then I have to remind Brayden to be gentle, but for the most part he is a great and playful big brother to Alexander, and "A" loves it. Brayden is so much of a big brother he helps me out when I am cooking dinner or something and Alex is doing something he shouldn't...you hear Brayden say to him "Alex come here...No, no! Mommy said no!". It is quiet funny hearing him say that, I just have to watch him and make sure he doesn't get too bossy. I know tattle telling is in my near future as they get older.

0 comments: