A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Best Things To Come Home To...

The boys waiting for Daddy
My baby Alex
He will always be my baby, too...Brayden giving me a CHEESY smile

The Boys! I know we were only gone for 4 days, but it seemed like a month, and I swear the boys changed so much. As much as I enjoyed the beach, the relaxation, and time spent with my hubby, I and we were soooo happy to get home to the boys. Alexander seems bigger and will walk a little bit behind his walker. Brayden look a little more like a little man, and is talking in more complete sentences, and has gone from saying "Daddy" to "Wa-wee", what's up with that...we weren't gone that long. The boys loved the time spent and the spoiling that was done by all the family that came by to see them, and by their Anna (what they call Wally's mom) who took great care of them while we were gone.

0 comments: