A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Monday, March 3, 2008

While The Cat Is Away, The Mice Will Play








Wally is in Utah skiing, so the boys and I have been enjoying our times together w/o Daddy and I have been keeping Brayden occupied so he is not thinking and asking "Where's Daddy". By day 2 or 3 I think he was a little mad at Daddy not being home b/c he would not talk to Daddy at first the first couple of time that Wally had called. So the best story so far while Wally has been out of town, was when Wally's mom, Mogda came over, with Uncle Ihab, and cousin Yasmeen and Noora. Let me rewind... one of our activities this week was to find Brayden some fake bugs because I find my little boy outside playing with them and trying to feed them his water (yea for me since I hate bugs). So he loves his new toys and slowly learning the names of the bugs because at this point all bugs are spiders to him, he really likes the beetle right now. So when he was playing with the girls, he wanted to show off his new little beetle (just FYI these bugs look pretty darn real) so he brings it over to Yasmeen and Noora, and the reaction from Yasmeen was priceless. Poor thing, but I have also had that same reaction due to Brayden and his love of bugs right now, except the one he brought me was real. Mogda and I were laughing pretty hard....what can I say....BOYS! Here are some pics during our week.

0 comments: