A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Friday, March 28, 2008

Behind the Wheel



Last Friday we put my SUV in the shop for some maintenance, so we had a rental car. I wasn't even going to deal w/ installing the cars seats since we would have the car back in the morning. But by the time the afternoon came around, Wally was golfing, the boys were up, and mama (me) was hungry and did not feel so good, so the last thing I wanted to do was think about what to make for dinner much less have to cook. I was then off to the garage with a baby boy not far behind (he is my little shadow these days). While I exhausted myself with the last bit of energy I had left installing the car seats and wondering if it was worth not cooking, I placed Alexander in the drivers seat to entertain him while I was doing all of that. He was so happy and loved it...thank goodness we are years away from him actually being behind the wheel.

0 comments: