A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

The snow at 10pm
What I saw when I got up this morning at 6:30 am
4 inches of SNOW
Brayden in awe of the snow
I got Brayden with snowball
Fun! Fun! Fun!

"Where's Erica?"

"Where are my shoes?!"
It was news to me when my neighbor, Erica, came over to drop off a little gift to Brayden, she informed me that it was SNOWING. What?! Sure enough it was...how exciting. So finally when the alarm guys left (that was a nightmare in itself, from 2pm-7pm, and the alarm is still not working), I got Alexnader changed and in bed, then it was Mommy and Brayden time, and then Brayden off to bed, I went and looked outside and there was a white blanket...already.
I got up this morning and after watching the weather to find it was going to be in the upper 50's, I knew I had to get Brayden up to play in the snow ASAP before it was all gone. So he and I were outside by 7:15 playing. It was perfect snow to play with, no ice, just soft snow...and surprisingly lots of it, we got 4 inches of it. Brayden didn't know what to think at first, here there is a bunch of white stuff on the ground and it's making my pants wet and cold, but that quickly changed after I threw a snowball at him...it was all fun after that.

0 comments: