A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper





Who knew Alexander could be my little helper?! I discovered this one night after giving the boys a bath, I was getting Brayden into his pj's and sometimes Alex likes to come and climb in my lap and get in my face (either making his silly faces, giving kisses, or just wants to cuddle), making it impossible to get a chilly Brayden dry and dressed. To distract him, I gave him an empty water bottle, and to humor me I told him to go and throw it away (like he would be able to understand me). Well, it worked, he left the room so I could get B dressed, but that didn't happen as I had to stop and watch Alexander continue on the path to the trash can in the kitchen....BINGO, it (being the water bottle) made it in the trash can. So, this is Alex's new chore he loves to do...a little too much, we have found him on the way to the trash can with the TV remote and toys now :).

0 comments: