A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Friday, October 17, 2008

Halloween Is Going To Be Arrrrgh-some Around Here




Brayden doing his pirate impression...arrrrgh!

Since we are weeks away from Halloween and trick-r-treating, I decided to get the boys in their costume and hopefully get some good pics (I know the day of would be no bueno since Alex isn't exactly cooperative). Good idea on my part...this was a nightmare trying to get the boys in the same pic, looking at me, with a smile, oh, and all at the same time...I'm not asking too much from a 3 year old or 1 1/2 year old, am I?! So after offering the world to Alex to do what I wanted for one picture (didn't happen), and poor Brayden sitting patiently waiting for his brother to listen to me while holding his pose and smile (my how the roles have reversed). I decided to use my little bit of photoshop knowledge to good use. I added the pics of each boy that I liked and voila...our 2008 Halloween picture. Thank you to my handsome pirates....arrrrrrrrrgh!

1 comments:

The Spaulding Family said...

Arrrgh! How cute! Girl, I love your blog layout. You'll have to give me some tips. I, also, love the pics of the boys. You are too good, Sis! My nephews are adorable as ever!!!