A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Friday Movie Night


Last night the boys and I went to pick up dinner and rent a few movies. Brayden picked out Alvin and the Chipmunks, and I got Baby Mama (for when the boys went nightie-night). I put the movie in to get it started, and I went into the kitchen to tidy up for a few minutes while they were entertained. I went into the living room to join them to find them both on the couch next to each other quietly (ahhhhhh, peace and quiet) and lost in the movie. What an adorable Kodak moment....lately around this time it is either running around chasing each other, or someone has taken the other's toy, blanket, bottle, etc. and their is crying and whining. So this was a nice treat as there is usually some kind of loud commotion or chaos after dinner.

0 comments: